We at HUFF Realty looked high and low for a full list of the best fall festivals and events in the tristate area with no avail. Alas – we compiled a list for you! Trust us, we love pumpkin spice, the change in the leaves, boots and sweaters as much as the next person and we are determined to share our love of fall with you!
- Sept. 26: Fire Up The Night – Coney Island
- Sept. 26-27: Cincy Great Outdoors Weekend
- Sept. 26-27: Midpoint Music Festival, OTR
- Sept. 26: Cincinnati Street Food Festival, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sept. 26-27: Pyramid Hill Art Fair
- Sept. 26: Taste of the Levee, 12 – 7 p.m., Newport on the Levee
- Oct. 2-4: Operation Pumpkin in Hamilton; live music, food, activities, crafts, and more
- Oct. 2-4: Kentucky Wool Festival
- Oct. 3-4: Sunflower Festival at Gorman Heritage Farm
- Oct. 10: Spooky Pooch in Glendale, 11am – 5pm; activities for dogs and their owners
- Oct. 10: Trunk R’ Treat Fall Festival A classic car show, kids in costumes, music, games
- Oct. 10 and 11: Ohio Sauerkraut Festival in Waynesville
- Oct. 16 and 17: Magic Halloween Hikes: Caldwell Nature Preserve, reservations required
- Oct. 17 and 18: Minges and Weber Family Pumpkin Festival
- Oct. 17: Bark Out Against Battering, 11am – 1:30pm
- Oct. 22: Haunted House: The Taft at Night 6-9pm, reservations required (call 513-684-4515)
- Oct. 24: Batfest at the Cincinnati Museum Center, 10am – 5pm
- Oct. 24: Kids Fall Fest at Washington Park, noon – 8pm
- Oct. 24: Jack O Lantern Walk at Anderson Center, 7-9pm
- Oct. 25: Park Hills Pumpkin Parade
- Oct. 30: Friday Fright Night – an evening of classic horror double-features in Washington Park
- Oct. 30: Costume Contest at Fountain Square, noon – 1pm;
CORN MAZES, PUMPKINS & FUN ON THE FARM:
- Fall on the Farm: Blooms and Berries Farm Market, Sept. 19 through Oct. 31, 2015
- Fall Farm Days: Bonnybrook Farms, October 3-31, 2015
- Country Pumpkins: Alpine Hills Dairy Farm, Sept. 11 – Nov. 1, 2015
- Shaw’s Fall Festival Weekend: Shaw Farm: Sept. 19 – October 31, 2015; weather permitting
- Pumpkin Days on the Farm: Benton Farm, weekends in October
- Irons Fruit Farm: weekends only (last weekend in Sept. and weekends in Oct.)
- Burwinkel Farms: Open all of October. Weekend hayrides to ‘pick-your-own-pumpkin patch,’ a corn maze and a punch-card maze, corn pool, straw tunnel, Halloween Scavenger hunt, ‘What do you Feel’ sensory station, Sunflower field with walking path (when in bloom), large selection of pumpkins at great prices, painted pumpkins available for purchase, FREE parking. Hayride: $3 per person (includes a pumpkin from ‘pick your own pumpkin patch’), $3 for both mazes. $5 for both hayride and mazes. Everything else is free. Infants and children under 2 years are free. Call ahead for groups of 10+, school groups, and/or weekday groups (513-738-1145).
- Niederman Family Farm’s Fall Festival: Sept. 18 to Oct. 30, 2015
- Neltner’s Farm and Greenhouses Fall Fest: Enjoy horse-drawn wagon rides, an expansive corn maze, pick-your-own pumpkin patch, the petting zoo, pony rides, homemade food and ice cream, our farm shop, crafters, pottery, face-painting, seasonal apples, folk art, live music, a wonderful variety of demonstrations and a barrel train! Weekend admission is $5 (ages 3 and up) with weekend hours of 10 AM-6 PM, Weekend admission includes horse drawn wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, corn maze, petting zoo, and acres to roam; Weekday admission is free and they’re open 9 AM-6 PM with farm shop, pumpkin patch, maze, & petting zoo open.
- Sunrock Farm: Weekends in Oct. Experience a one or two hour hands-on guided tour (reservations required).
FALL AND HALLOWEEN RELATED “THINGS TO DO”:
- Halloween Nights at Parky’s Farm: Dress your best and bring out your little ghouls and goblins, princesses and superheroes to a one-of-a-kind, family-friendly Halloween party. Thursdays through Sundays, October 8-25.
- Jack O’Lantern Junction: EnterTRAINment Junction. Sept. 26 through Nov. 1, 2015
- HallZOOween at the Cincinnati Zoo: weekends in October
- Haunted Village (family friendly): Fridays and Saturdays in October, ends October 24
- Fall-O-Ween: Coney Island, Oct 10,11; Oct. 17, 18; Oct. 24, 25
- Ohio Renaissance Festival: Waynesville, Ohio, Sept. 5 – Oct. 25
HAUNTED HOUSES AND OTHER ADULT EVENTS:
- Haunted Tours from American Legacy Tours (Cincinnati, Covington, Newport): now through November
- Haunted Cincinnati Tours: now through December
- Haunted Duck Tours: Ride the Ducks, Fridays and Saturdays October 2 through 31
- Friday Fright Night: Enjoy a free horror movie on Fridays in October
- U.S.S. Nightmare: Built on a retired working steamboat – opens September 18
- Mt. Healthy Haunted Hall: Open October 2nd and runs every Friday, Saturday (including Halloween), and Sunday through October 31st. Friday and Saturday 8pm – 11pm,
Sunday 7pm – 9pm.
- The Land of Illusion Haunted Scream Park: Sept. 11- Nov.1 (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Kings Island’s Halloween Haunt: opens Sept. 25
- The Dent Schoolhouse Haunted House: Sept. 11 through end of October
- The Haunted Farm House at Benton Farm: Friday and Saturdays in October
- The Wilmington Haunted Hollow Ride: Sept. 19 thru Oct. 31 (Fridays and Saturdays)